Monday, August 11, 2008

Best Shot Monday


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


The other day, Brandon was playing with his laptop on my bed and Lexi gets up there and lies down her chin on his keyboard. She was like "Ok, get off the computer and play with me!!!" - It was really cute.

This weekend was very laid back. I haven't really been feeling the greatest. I think it is allergies or sinus stuff. Not really sure, but I didn't feel great the entire weekend. I think I'm finally on the mend. I lost my voice around Wednesday or so and it just kept getting worse. I think it is finally back mostly, though still not normal. Brandon had a lock in at our church from Friday night at 9:00 until 9:00 a.m. Saturday so he came home and went to bed. He slept from 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning until 4:30 p.m. Saturday evening. I finally had to wake him up because I was afraid he wouldn't be able to get to sleep that night. I myself pretty much just stayed in bed sleeping and watching TV. Just didn't feel like doing much else.

Oh, and our newest purchase: A Wii Fit! I had enough credit at a local store to completely pay for it so I didn't have to put out any money at all for it. Brandon just hooked it up and is playing it. I'll have to try it out later. It looks like a lot of fun. I understand there is some test you can take and it will give you your "Wii Fit Age" - hmmm - not sure I wanna do that!

Hope everyone had a great weekend (and a more cheery one than I did!)

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the pic! :)
Enjoy your Wii fit - I've heard great things about it, sounds like so much fun!

ALF said...

What a cute picture.

We spent the weekend playing Wii at a friend's house. We don't have a Wii but we totally need one.

Melissa said...

Cute pic! That's a good dog.

Kailani said...

I've heard so many great things about Wii Fit but I'm just so not into exercising. hee hee

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Love that photo!

Kailani
An Island Life

Maggie said...

What a great shot! You're right, that is the total "come play with me" look.

Enjoy the Wii Fit -- I have heard it's TONS of fun!

Kelly Curtis said...

What a darling dog - and how cute he demands attention in such a sweet way:) I'm sorry you weren't feeling well - hope you're better now. Sometimes "nothing" weekends are just what the doctor ordered...

Rebekah said...

Cute picture. Have lots of Wii fun

Joanna said...

Look at that sweet little face. Puppy eyes just make me melt!

AVCr8teur said...

That is a cute picture of Lexi. My dog is a little tired of me constantly taking pictures of him. He now turns his head whenever my camera is pointed at him.

Let me know how you like the Wii Fit. Does it really give you a good workout?