Friday, June 13, 2008

Remember that sweet puppy Gabby?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


The puppy that I found on the side of the road a couple of months ago? That I couldn't get anyone to take and so I took her to the animal shelter? The one that my sister ended up adopting? (Yea!!!)

Well, my sister just sent me a picture yesterday with the title "What was I thinking?" Then she leads in with "Obviously, I wasn't..." Poor Amy. Gabby had been being so good so she left her in the house along all day and came home to THIS. This WAS the carpet in her living room. She had also drug in three rugs from assorted places in the house and had chewed on those. Amy found them along with some shredded paper all over the living room floor.

Ain't it great having a dog?

You can't help but laugh (after you've had a good cry mind you...) Amy said she was wanting to get her carpet replaced anyway...guess this is as good a time as any!!!

Gabby is doing well by the way. Amy says that she gets along great with her older dog Ginny. She was worried Ginny wouldn't tolerate a puppy, but she has. I am soo glad it worked out.

Gabby weighs about 40 pounds now, by the way. Here is a picture of what she looked like before and one my sister sent me taken recently. She has grown, hasn't she? We get to see them very soon (Gabby and Amy) so I'm really excited!! WELL DARN!!! I guess I deleted the picture my sis sent of the older Gabby. So, all I have are the older pics, but they are cute!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Awww poor Amy. Gabby will grow out of it soon- maybe she should wait til then to replace the carpet